- An individual or a group encouraging people to participate in voting only without supporting or opposing a particular political party or candidate
※ In accordance with Article 59.2 and 59.3 of the Public Official Election Act, individuals or organizations who are allowed to campaign may encourage participation in voting that includes support, a recommendation of or opposition to a political party or candidate using posts on a homepage, text messages, and e-mail.
- Visiting a person's home and encouraging them to vote
- Encouraging a person to vote within 100 meters of an overseas polling station
- Encouraging participation in voting that includes support, a recommendation of or opposition to a political party or candidate (including preliminary candidates) outside the election period
- Encouraging people to participate in voting using displays including banners, printed materials, using any equipment such as loudspeakers or recorded messages (or any audio or video equipment) sashes, signs or other material that infer or show the title, photos or names of candidates (including preliminary candidates) or political parties.